- 11am: Registration / Lunch (to be provided)
- 12pm: Shotgun start
- 5pm: Dinner, Awards and Raffle Prizes
Practice Area and Golf Shop:
- The driving range, putting green and the golf shop will both be open and available to golfers
- Casual attire for golf and dinner. Please wear collared shirts on the golf course. Bermuda shorts are acceptable. Only soft spike shoes are allowed on the course.
- Each foursome will play as a team. The best ball net score is to be recorded for each appropriate hole. The low team net score is the team’s best ball net.
- Men use the white tees and women use the red or forward tees
- At registration you may purchase an arms length of raffle tickets for $25 or 5 tickets for $10
Lunch, Refreshments and Dinner:
- A bagged lunch will be distributed at registration. Dinner includes a one hour open beer and wine bar and will be held after play.
- Prizes will be awarded during dinner